Thursday, March 4, 2010

Embraced with Stitching

Hi there. Today's card share is similar to yesterday's card.  This time I used the Kraft cardstock as a base along with Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Black. The designer paper is retired and the stamped frame is something I purchased several years ago.  I thought I'd try stitching on this card with my sewing machine, and I really like how it turned out.  I left the zig zag fairly large & airy, as is the style of the flower in the frame and dsp.  The paper flower was created with the 5 petal punch & scalloped punch, the leaves are the Sizzlit leaf die from SU!. The corner adornment is a Fiskar's corner punch, another oldy but goody!

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!
Deb

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so pretty Debbie! Love the colors and your image is just plain gorgeous!