Thursday, February 18, 2010

Melon Mambo Glittered Birthday!

Hello again!
Well, today's share is a bit of a Melon Mambo overload I'm afraid!! This card is quite glittery and fun, to say the least!

I've used Melon Mambo as my base along with some Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp & Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  Love this colour combo!! And birthday cards should be fun and celebratory anyways, right :-)

The image is from Fun & Fast Notes, a perfect set for the new stamper as it covers quite a few sentiments & occasions.  The sentiment at the top is my old standby, Mini Mates.  I have used this word set more than any other stamp set I own.  Its perfect for punched circles, when a rectangular or square sentiment just doesn't fit.

Accessories used were the Eyelet Border punch, Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, Rose Red glitter, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way glue pen and a Sakura glaze pen in orange. I bought these Sakura pens waaay back about 4 years ago on a trip to Ontario and always forget to pull them out.  I should use them up before they dry out!!

Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!! :-)
Deb

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is the best card I have ever seen made with Fun and Fast Notes! It's awesome... love all the glitter!

Beth said...

This is a fun birthday card - love all the layers and glitter!!!

Tina said...

Love the bright happy colours you chose! Beautiful.