Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Razzleberrry Birthday!

Good Afternoon!  Today's share is a quick and easy card, making full use of my Big Shot, Punches, and Designer Paper.  The card base is Razzleberry along with Whisper White that's been embossed with the Swiss Dots folder, Melon Mambo and four squares of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper.  The flower in the center is 6 scalloped circles along with 4 tissue paper scalloped circles, layered together (I used the SU! scalloped circle punch for this).  They are held together with a bling brad and then fluffed up to make the flower more 3-D.  Other punches used were the Eyelet border punch along with the small Oval punch, which frames the Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped with Razzleberry.  The whole card was then sprayed with Tattered Angels mist, soft pink. I was totally inspired to make this card from 2 gorgeous swap cards I received at my upline Karen's yesterday.  I'll try to get some pics and post the cards of inspiration later, both are gorgeous!!
Thanks for dropping by,
Deb 

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I wanted to make some of those flowers but wasn't sure how! Thanks for the info!

Beth said...

Love that flower! Gorgeous card Debbie!