Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beary Wishes




Hi there! I'm back!!! We have been busy with my DD's sports tourney this past week.  We spent a fun filled 8 days in Eastern Canada, visiting Montreal & Ottawa.  The weather was great, sunny and nice although it was hard to get used to the humidity as Alberta is so very dry compared to Ontario & Quebec.  I ate way too many Beaver Tails while there but they were SOOOO incredibly good. :-)

I'm trying to build my stash of all occasion cards.  This one would be great for a birthday or even a baby shower if need be.  The card features that darling little bear from the Build a Bear set, the sentiment is from the set "Great Friend" and the Designer Paper is Pawsitively Prints from both the Holiday Mini and the new Occasions Mini.

I'll be back soon with another card share as I'm hoping to have some swaps done for this weekend.  I guess I should get busy, its Thursday already... :-)
Thanks for dropping by and have a Fabulous Thursday!!
Deb

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! Your right it is an all purpose card!

Beth said...

This is very sweet Debbie! Cute colours and great design :)

June Houck said...

Awwwwww, such a beary sweet card :)