Thursday, January 21, 2010


Good Evening! I've been busy cleaning,  organzing & sewing this week and am really missing my stamp studio!! I found a few minutes today to play with My Digital Studio and must say that it is the most fun ever!!!!  I don't think that this will completely replace traditional scrapbooking but its a fantastic alternative.  I am not much of a scrapbooker, I've probably only ever done about 10 pages in my entire life so I'm still pretty new to the whole scrapbooking concept.  I have a million ideas floating around in my head but somehow they've never gotten off the ground in my stamp room!!

 I'm enjoying the preselected layouts within the MDS program but have now ventured out on my own, as with the 12 x 12 page above. 

The neatest thing about the program is the colour coordination.  You can select your photos for the layout and then when choosing your background cardstock, you rest the cursor on any part of your photo and it will "read" the colours within the photo and give you a choice of matching selections within the SU! family.  Isn't that cool?? No more stressing about whether or not I've picked the right background colours.  :-) 

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening!
Deb

3 comments:

June Houck said...

This LO is fantastic! You let the pictures say it all with a clean design. The torn edges and the two "brads" look fantastic. WOW, Girlfriend. You have me wanting to try digital...even with my severe anxiety over computer software :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cool Debbie! I hear the people are having a blast with the digi studio!

Beth said...

Awesome pictures and a super layout! Looks like you are hooked on mds :) and you will probably get me hooked on it too!