Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sewing and Stamping Combined!




Hi there! Today's share is a little stamping related & a little sewing related!!! I made several of these handy little makeup totes for family & friends this year. This makeup tote has a coordinating chocolate brown polka dot lining, I wish I'd taken a picture of it open! :-)
Inside I've tucked a small jar of the most marvelous Pedicure Creme!! Its a homemade recipe and truly wonderful for your tootsies!! Especially in this dry, cold weather we are having. I punched a scalloped circle out of the Bella Rose Deisgner Paper(the pink) and the brown is from an Autumn SU! dsp from 2008. The Pamper Yourself was punched with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch and matted on brown, punched with the 1 5/8 inch punch.
This is a great gift for those who have "everything", as "everyone" on my list seems to one of those!! :-)
Have a great day!!
Debbie

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a wonderful gift! Homemade is the only way!

Beth said...

This is a great little make up bag and makes a nice gift! Love the fabric you used!