Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Chocolate Goodies!


Good Morning! So, are you getting closer to being "ready" for Christmas? Or are you one of those people who've been ready since November?? :-) I'm one of those people who "think" I'm ready and then panic about a week before, thinking perhaps I didn't get the right gift or enough gifts. Really, one gift each should truly be enough for each of us, but there's always a sale and well, you know how it goes...Somehow we end up with several gifts each.
Today's share is another dsp covered Lindt chocolate bar. For this one, I used *shock* current designer paper from the Christmas Cocoa collection. :-) The stamp is from the Hostess Level 2 Christmas Punch set, the ribbon is SU! grosgrain and the little red & gold bell is from my Stamping Buddy Melody, who is always kind enough to share her latest finds from the dollar stores. Thanks Mel!! :-)
I hope these inspire you to pick up a few of these chocolate bars and cover them for small gifts. They make great High School teacher gifts, something perfect for the Mail or Newspaper Delivery person, or the kids' bus driver. Just a little somethin'...... :-)
Thanks so much for finding the time to drop by and I hope you are all doing well!!
Debbie

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So of coarse you know I have to case your chocolate goodies! They are the perfect little gift!

Debbie said...

What a great way to wrap a bar of chocolate...it give such a personnel touch