Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clear Mount Stamps and a New Mini ~ Oh, and SAB!!!!


Good Morning Friends!!! Well, I can hardly believe its almost the close of yet another Year in our Lives!!!! Time sure seems to fly....and that has nothing to do with age, my friends, it has everything to do with being so BUSY!! I am very thankful to be busy!! :-)
To my customers, you should have received your SAB brochure along with a copy of the new Occasions Mini in your mail by now. If you haven't please contact me and I'll get one right out to you.
As you can see from the photo above, SU! is offering an alternative to their wooden block stamps now!! Our wonderful rubber etched stamps are now available in cling form ~ they come without a wood block and are encased in a slim, CD type case. To use them, you would peel the stamp of choice off of its acrylic storage sheet and place on a Clear Mount block. (see picture above) I'll have a set to show for my workshops during SAB, so no worries if you've never used a Clear Mount system before!! The Clear Mount stamps are also less expensive as they don't have the wood block included.
Well, that's all for now folks, I've been trying to fit in some stamping time the past few days and will have some thank you and birthday cards to share soon!!
Take care & Thanks for dropping by!
Debbie

No comments: