Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Card from my Upline!

Hi there! I know its been forever since I've last posted!! And thank you to all who've emailed me to say hello and encouraged me to post soon! :-)

Its been a very busy month and I've finally found the time to post a card, although this isn't my creation, but the beautiful Christmas card my Upline gave me yesterday. I absolutely love this card! Thanks Karen!!! :-)

Love the simplicity of it, the beautiful combination of White & Gold and the gorgeous embossed Serene Snowflakes and Reindeer Dancer, both sets that emboss beautifully.

The details on this card are:
Stamp Set: Serene Snowflakes, Dasher
Cardstock: Whisper White, Glorious Gold
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder

I will have a few more things to post in the next few days, so please be sure to check back soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Debbie

No comments: