Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Wishes & More Treat Bag


Hi there! Its been a busy couple of weeks for me, I had 2 workshops within this time frame. I love planning my workshops just as much as holding them. I try to come up with projects that suit my customers interests and needs more than anything.
I feel fortunate because my customers are also my friends which makes this stamping business even more fun that I could ever imagine!! Lucky me!!! :-)
This little bag was first found on Patty Bennett's blog. Wow, that lady has some wonderful ideas and is so sweet to share with the rest of the stamping community.
My take on the bag uses the Top Note Die, a small white goodie type bag cut to 3 inches tall, Best Wishes & More stamp set, Pumpkin pie, W. White, Razzleberry cardstocks along with Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper,Pumpkin Pie & R. Razzleberry inks, the Scalloped Circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, small oval punch and gorgeous white organza ribbon which is such a good price and wonderful to work with. I have to say, I think this is one of the nicest ribbons in the SU! catalogue.
Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend! The weather is absolutely gorgeous here so we'll be cooking on the bbq tonight and enjoying dinner on the patio. Alberta winters come quickly so we have to get out there every chance we can!! :-)
Debbie

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable! I need to make one!

Beth said...

This is a great little treat bag Debbie! This stamp set works nicely with this paper!

June Houck said...

My SU! rep had us make these goody bags too. I gave mine to the UPS driver with some chocolates ;)

Yours turned out really cute! Mine was much more simple. I like it with the designer paper much better.