Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sympathy for the card stash


Hi there! first, I have to apologize for the crooked picture!! This is the best image of all the ones I took, and unfortunately, its a little off. Oh well..... :-)
I need a few Sympathy cards for my stash so I thought I'd use some of my Parisienne Summer dsp. for this card, along with Upsy Daisy, a stamp set I don't use often enough. This card uses Vanilla Cardstock, Bravo Burgundy, Parisienne Breeze dsp, and Basic Grey for the stamped image. I sponged the image lightly with Pink Pirouette. The accessories used are: Martha border punch, stash brads & Burgundy grosgrain ribbon. I also pulled out my two way glue stick and my PearlEx powder, adding subtle shine and texture to the daisies. I don't think you can see it in the picture, but it looks really nice. I'm not sure if this is a way you are supposed to use the PearlEx powder, but it worked for me, so I guess that's good!! I always forget I own this stuff and thought I'd give it a try. :-)
Thank you for stopping by,
Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card for your stash... For some reason, I can't make a sympathy card