Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kind & Caring :-)







Hi there!! I've created another card using the Kind & Caring Thoughts Hostess Level 2 set. As well, I've used the Bella Birds DSP, which is soon to be retired. When I first saw this designer paper I just wasn't sure how I felt about it, but wowsa, let me tell ya, I absolutely love it. Of course, and its retiring!!! I will so miss these In Colours this year, they were quite my favourites, so soft and pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you find some inspiration in some of my creations!!


Debbie


Recipe:


Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts, Only Ovals (Occasions Mini 09)


Cardstock: Choco Chip, W. White, Bella Birds, Bordering Blue


Ink: Bordering Blue, Pink Pirouette, Choco Chip


Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Half Back Pearls, Oval Punches

2 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love that paper, the half pearls and lace border really add elegance!

June Houck said...

Simply elegant (hey, that would be a great name for a blog ;0)