Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Fifth Avenue Floral & Top Note


Hi there! Today's card features two Big Shot die cuts and the Fifth Avenue Floral Set. I used Patty's technique on this card again, as well as adding some Lumiere to the reinker after I'd painted the flower in. Its hard to see in the photo, but its nice and shimmery, almost pearlike. Very pretty!! I also used the Top Note Die and the Leaves die. I really love this colour combo, always simple, always striking.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening!!
Debbie
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Friendship Wheel
Cardstock: White, Black, Pink Passion
Ink: Versamark, Basic Grey
Accessories: Reinkers(Pink Passion), Aqua Painter, Silver Brads, Top Note Die, Little Leaves die, Polka Dot ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is very pretty Debbie! Love the gorgeous flower and the top note with the friendly words wheeled onto it - Great colours, Great design!