Friday, April 24, 2009

Sketch Challenge #225


















Good Morning Blogger Friends! Another cool day in Alberta today, I sure wish Spring would linger just a little longer ~ one day this week just wasn't enough!!

When I took the doggies out this morning, it was glorious! The sun shone so bright and there was a skiff of snow that was just twinkling in the light, and the air smelled fresh. Now, well I think the sun went for coffee or something...DD has a PD day so we are off to the city, but I managed to get some stamping time in this morning!! yaaah :-

I've made this card for the Sketch Challenge on SCS, I really like the layout of the sketch, simple yet striking. Here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433416
I used my new nesties as well, perfect with the Bloomin' Beautiful set. Although, I think anything goes well with Bloomin' Beautiful!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful, Cute Converse (very old bonus set from SU!)
Cardstock: Choco Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze (hurry home Mel, or I'll be using your package too! haha)
Ink: Baja Blue, Black StazOn
Accessories: Choco Chip grosgrain, Horizontal punch, nesties, half back pearls, mat pack & piercing tool
Have a great day and hope you get some stamping time in!!
Debbie

2 comments:

Big Sky Paper and Design said...

Very pretty Debbie! Love the half pearls, new nestie shape and the texture on this. We were on the same wave length for colours todays :)

kitchen doughdough said...

Your things are sooo cute!