Saturday, April 18, 2009

School Days!




Hi there Blogger Friends! I've posted a swap card I received from my wonderful cousin Linda. Isn't it cute? She's just used simple foolscap paper for this background. (Isn't that a weird word, "foolscap"? I actually had to google it for spelling as it just didn't seem right!!)
The side was punched with the Spiral punch to give the background paper some interest & texture. To get the red colour on this black background, she's used chalk on the apples, after they were stamped with versamark. The apples are from Tart & Tangy set. To finish it off, she used black gingham ribbon on the top corner, still one of my favourite ribbons in the catalogue.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Debbie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a great card to give to a teacher..or someone who works in a school..