Sunday, April 26, 2009

Penny Black ~ Lily Pond :-)

Hi there!! I've got another cute Penny Black card to show you today, isn't this adorable??? I bought both the Penny Black stamp sets yesterday at the LSS. I just couldn't resist!! Looks like I've really got lazy, hazy days of summer on my mind, doesn't it? Oh well, a girl can dream :-)

This card uses the Penny Black's Lily Pond stamp set, the "Friendship" is from the Wagon Full of Fun, SU! Occasions Mini, and the cardstock is all SU!, as well as some retired DSP.

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!
Take care,
Debbie

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great watercolouring, love the purple and green together and you can't beat those Penny Black images for cuteness!

Monica Anderberg said...

So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

Hugs Monica

Debbie said...

This is so adorable..gotta love those hedgies

Tina said...

Great card! I struggle with purple, I can't seem to get it right but yours is so pretty. And it does remind me of those lazy summer days, lol.