Saturday, April 25, 2009

Occasions Mini Rocks!!!



Hi there Blogger Friends! Good Saturday Morning to you! Hope this post finds you well & happy!
I've got a cute little card to share today, using the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set out of the new Occasions Mini. I really debated on this set, finally decided to buy it, and I have to say its absolutely one of my most favourites. I love all the images & especially the sentiments that come with it. On this card I've used the little flower in a pot, and the new flower nestabilities. I tell you, those nesties are really addictive. :-)
In the center of this flower is a product called Flower Soft. My wonderful friend Melody brought it back for me, all the way from Europe. Now, isn't that a true stamping friend?? Gotta love that!! :-) Thanks Melody, you're the best!!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun (sentiment used inside)
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Baja Blue, So Saffron, W. White, Sweet Slumber Speciatly
Accesories: Markers to colour in flower, glue, Flower Soft, So Saffron Brads, Flower Nestie

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So darn cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Beth said...

Love your new nestie shape and the flower soft is perfect on this little flower image! Great card Debbie!

Debbie said...

great job with the set...