Monday, April 20, 2009

Love this Daisy & My Big Shot!!!

Hi there Blogger Friends! I unpacked my Big Shot and am having a great time with it. I do know one thing though - I just don't have enough dies for it!! So, guess who's putting an order in very soon? :-)

I love how the Big Shot operates. I have the Cuttlebug, and I have to say there is absolutely no comparison. The Big Shot is, by far, much easier to use, and a much more sturdy machine. Its really nice not to have to listen to the annoying crackle/crack of the cardstock and die going through the C-Bug. With the Big Shot, just roll it on through and its smooth as butter. I am sold!!!

This card uses the Daisy Die from SU! Such a versatile die, you can even make your own Prima flowers with it!! Just layer them and voila, gorgeous flower matching any SU! colour cardstock you want.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy our Spring weather!! We've waited patiently and finally, I think its here!!
Debbie
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Petal Pizzaz (stem), Wagon Full of Fun (sentiment)
Cardstock: My Fav - Raspberry Tart, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: Oval Punches, silver brads, Daisy Die

1 comment:

Beth said...

Also gorgeous!!! Like the new flower die you got it's very pretty! Great colours and love the swiss dots bg :)