Monday, March 30, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper


Hi there! While I am a little late posting this challenge, but I sure did enjoy doing it!! This is from the Featured Stampers Challenge found here on SCS:
I just love this stamp set, Summer by the Sea, I was so sorry when SU! retired it! This designer paper is retired as well, but oh so sweet!! I am coming to the end of alot of my "hoarded" designer papers in order to make way for some new stash!! A girl can never have enough shoes, purses, or designer paper!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh I love this card Debbie! The layout, watercolouring and those prima's! :) Were you dreaming about PEI ??? Ha! Reminds me of Anne of Green Gables in the movie standing by the shore looking out to the ocean - gorgeous!

Sharon said...

The paper colors are just gorgeous...they make me think of a beautiful springtime dress for a young lady! (I guess just like the girl in the stamp). :-)

Debbie said...

I love this set as well, great job on your coloring and fanstastic layout. and funny thing is, I just took this set out of the closet last night.. so thank you for the inspiraton