Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Raspberry Tart Thank You


Hi there Blogger Friends; Well, it seems my email has corrected itself, thank goodness!! I wanted to get the SU! Early Release promo out to my customers and for some reason it just wasn't wanting to send. Finally, through patience and more patience, I outwaited it and the email finally sent. And we thought computers were supposed to make our lives simpler... :-)
I've created a pretty little card using the designer series paper Raspberry Tart. I think this is my all time favourite designer paper yet. Such gorgeous, yummy, warm colours!! I also created the flower our of the same designer paper, and used a Kiwi Button for the centre.
If you check your SU! SAB brochure, you will find directions in there. I cut my paper at 1 1/2 inches x 12 inches, scored every 1/4 inch, mountain fold on scores (like an accordian fold) and then adhere the ends together. When pulled into a circle, it creates a 3 inch flower.
I'll also try to provide the link I found from another crafter's blog for you to reference. (I have to remember which blog it was first, though!)
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

WOW, Debbie this is just stunning!!! Love how the flower just pops in that beautiful raspberry coloured paper! TFS