Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends 24-7!!


Hi there Blogger Friends! Thankfully its sunny & warm today, such a difference from yesterday. We certainly had alot of snow yesterday, its amazing how 24 hours can change the weather so dramatically! :-)
This upload is a cute card that we recently completed at our Dar's Team meeting. Although I wasn't able to attend, my wondeful cousin actually made some of the samples up for me and brought them over!! Thanks Karen, I really didn't expect that!
This creation uses the newest cardstock Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper, as well as Kraft & Baja Breeze. The specialty paper is a doublesided designer paper with texture! Absolutely gorgeous. For you designer paper junkies, its a must have! :-) This card also uses the stamp set Friends 24-7. This has been on my wish list since the first day I saw the catalogue. I really love this little bird. And he's a friendly bird too Heidi!! :-) As well, check out the designer hardware in vanilla, isn't it striking? Both the silver & vanilla hardware are so modern and clean looking.
Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great card! I love this set - I broke down and ordered it last week, hoping to have it soon:) I love this paper too, it is great with the Thoughts and Prayers set also! TFS