Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute Bunnies!!




Hi there Blogger Friends! Its still cold here today, but at least the sun is shining. I'd take sun and cold over dreary and warm any day I'm afraid! Unless I'm somewhere like Florida or Cuba.... :-)


This cute little card was created with a Magenta stamp set I was given by a friend recently. She knows I've been searching for a cute bunny set and thought this one fit the bill. I think she's right!!


I've used Pink Passion as the background matt along with Whisper White and Black cardstock. The flower in the centre of the card is from the Pretties kit, I just coloured it in with a marker and voila!! matching flowers. Gotta love that!! I also used the paper piercing tool along the pink border, although its hard to see in this photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Debbie

No comments: