Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hi there! I wanted to share this card I created using the new stamp set Just Buzzin' By. Aren't those the cutest little bees you've ever seen? I wasn't sure what colour their faces would be, so I left them white. What colour are bees faces anyway? Looks like I'll have to google that. :-)
I thought this set went quite well with the Holidays & Wishes Stamp set. I thought I was quite clever using the sentiment "Just Buzzin' By To Say.." and then on the inside of the card I've used "Happy Valentine's day" from H & Wishes stamp set. :-)
The other sentiment in the Just Buzzin' By set is "Have a Honey of a Day". Now I'm sure I won't use that one too often, but it is cute. But you could use "just buzzin' by to say" on the front, and "happy birthday" inside the card. So the possibilities are endless with this set once you think outside the box. And let's face it, I totally bought this set for those darling bees!! I just think they are the cutest things ever. :-)
Don't you enjoy being able to use your stamps for more than they were intended for? I sure do.
Thanks for stopping by,
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very cute card Debbie! Great image, watercolouring and paper!