Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute Purse Gift Holder!~


Good Morning Friends!! Yesterday we were treated to a demo of the Faux Alligator or Faux Leather technique. For those of you in my Stamping Club you will remember that we did this a couple months back, it should be in your binder! :-)
I've created the cutest little gift card holder and used this technique on my "purse". Isn't it just the cutest?? We were watching the demo, and my friend Beth commented that it would look great with R. Riding Hood Red. And I was thinking it would look great with pink! I think this is the perfect "girly" gift holder, don't you?
I'm looking forward to seeing Beth's creation, so we'll have to keep an eye on her blog (see right links, BigSky!). Have a great day. (oh, and this little purse will be featured in my upcoming gifts & tags class. Will keep you posted!)
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow!!! That is amazing Debbie! The pink looks fantastic with the black! What a great gift card holder, that pink fluffy handle is so cute, and love that faux alligator technique...I will try to work on one of these myself but doubt I'll be able to top this one that's for sure :) Awesome job!