Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Cheer!


Hi Blogger Friends! I know, I'm such a Bad Blogger!! I promised pics yesterday, but still hadn't downloaded over 400 pics of my son's trip to Cuba, and really didn't want to intermingle pics of stamping with his trip. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that! haha
Here is a cute card I created to go along with a Christmas gift I'm almost finished. I'm really hoping to have everything ready to send by Dec. 1st. This is a Magenta image, coloured with markers on watercolour paper, and all SU! supplies. I really enjoy this technique, its quick, easy and always has fabulous results.
Have a great day!
Recipe:
Stamps: Magenta, Sentiment from To You and Yours (SU!)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Ski Slope DP
Ink; various choices from the marker box!! and black StazOn
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots and black brads.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love that stamp Debbie! Wonderful watercolouring too and I like how you did the silver elastic cording too!