Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cool Card Creations




Good Morning! Its a fantastic day again outside, the sun is shining and its going to be warm again!! What a wonderful Autumn we've had.


This is a cool technique we learned at Regionals. And, best part, my friend was the one to demo it. Pam MacLean did a great job up on stage; if I wasn't a demo, I'd have to split my time between her and Karen, they are both so talented.


On to the card. It was hard to get a really good shot of this card, as I wanted to show the brown designer paper thats layered on the inside as well, as it really completes the card. Trust me, the card is actually straight, it just looks wider at the top because of the angle.
This uses the Bella Rose designer paper, the slit punch, and a scoring tool. I've also used Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla. Unfortunately, I have a use for this card today, so off it goes in the mail.


Hope you all have a great day and enjoy that sunshine! :-)

Debbie


1 comment:

Beth said...

What a neat technique! I have no idea how you did that - you will have to show me :) I like the torn edges around the image too :)