Thursday, September 25, 2008

True Friend


Good Morning Everyone! I recreated this card last night from some of my old stash of goodies. Some of my customers will remember it from a workshop we did last Autumn. I've used up almost all of this designer paper, it was most definitely one of my favourites. Being able to punch out the medallion and use it as a focal point on your card makes things super easy! The only stamping on this is the sentiement. :-) I'll still continue to post cards created with supplies from our past life (oh, sorry, from the last catalogue!) as I know many of you have ribbon and designer papers, cardstock etc. that includes In Colours of past, so we might as well embrace the old and the new and use it all! A great challenge would be to find an Old In Colour and combine it with one New In Colour for a card creation. What do you think? Give it a try. :-)
Recipe:
Stamp Set: True Friend
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Really Rust
Accessories: River Rock Grosgrain, circle punch, scalloped punch
Have a great day!
Debbie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sold - I think I will be getting this set next!!! Great card!