Monday, September 1, 2008

Modern Bella Rosa



Happy Monday!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday. The weather here is wonderful, we got alot of yard work done, and groomed the Schnauzer as well. He wasn't the happiest pup in the world, I think he feels grooming is punishment!

My friend Brenda has 3 Standard Schnauzers, one of whom is ready to give birth any day! I am sooo very excited, I can hardly wait to see them. If our yard was better set up for dog, I'd be in line waiting to take home a puppy. Standard Schnauzers can jump a 5 foot high fence with one swoop, they don't even need a run at it! So where we live just doesn't work. Too bad, he'd love a friend. Anyway, on to the card! :-)

This Bella Rosa paper is amazing, I've found I can go from an Autumn card, to a traditional card, a masculine card, to a modern card in a snap. Its one of the most versatile designer series papers I've used, I just love it. If you can only afford to go with one Designer Paper this order, be sure to pick up some Bella Rosa, its perfect for everything!

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Time Well Spent

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rosa

Ink: Brown StazOn, P. Pirouette,

Accessories: Circle Punches, Paper Piercer, Brown marker, SU! Rub Ons

Enjoy your evening!

Debbie

No comments: