Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Back and the New Catties are In!!!!

Hi Everyone! Just a short note to let you know that I'm back from family vacation and will be posting regularly soon.

I received notice that the new Catties are in, I should be picking them up today. I can't wait to see it, I have heard its just wonderful!!! I think its going to be the best one yet, judging from the preorder sets and comments from other demos. The new In Colours are gorgeous and I just love the preorder Designer Paper too!!

So stay tuned, I'll be posting soon with some samples, just give me time to get this post-holiday laundry done (there is a mountain of it!! ) Can't wait to download my pictures and start scrapbooking while my experiences are fresh in my mind!!

Take care and I'll be contacting you about your new catalogues!!
Debbie

No comments: