Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bloomin' Pinks!


Hi there! I'm still using my Bloomin' Beautiful set, how wonderful that it also made the Fall & Winter Idea Book & Catalogue!!
We've been crazy busy around here getting ready for school, the shopping for clothes, shoes and supplies, as well as hair appts. taking up most of our days. It will be awfully quiet around here next week! I don't really like those first few days, its too quiet and lonely in the house! But I'll just fill that time with stamping I guess! Have a great day :-)
Bloomin' Pinks
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Beautiful
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rosa, W. White
Ink: Brown StazOn, P. Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss for colouring
Accessories: Flowers from the Pretty kit, C. to Cocoa marker (to colour flower) bling, ticket corner punch
Debbie

No comments: